Tracked stairclimber IDEAL X1 is designed for people with disabilities to overcome stairs in wheelchairs with the help of attendant.
The stairclimber can be used for most of manual wheelchairs with big drive wheels. For electrical drive wheelchairs and nonstandard manual wheelchairs additional Universal platform can be used.
IDEAL X1 is an excellent solution for overcoming staircases in entrances of apartment buildings, entrances of theaters, libraries, schools, public places and private houses. It features high-quality performance, proven reliability, exceptional safety and maneuverability.
The stairclimber has unique advantages over similar devices:
- Folding the support beam to minimize the storage / transport dimensions.
- Infinitely adjustable speed.
- Smooth acceleration and deceleration without jerks.
- Emergency button on the control column.
- Battery charge indicator on the control column.
- Easy latch of the control column
- Low vibration.
- Removable headrest
- Li-ion battery (optional) – increases operating time, decreases charge time.
|Dimensions of the device in operating position (width x height x length)||650х950х1380 mm|
|Dimensions of the base in folded position (width x height x length)||440х 360х1080 mm|
|Dimensions of the control column (width x height x length)||440х120х910 mm|
|Total weight||48 kg|
|Base weight (with batteries)||42 kg|
|Control column weight||6 kg|
|Capacity||1 person in a wheelchair|
|Speed (ascent – descent)||3-7 m/min|
|Carrying capacity||130 kg|
|Cruising range||23 floors|
|The maximum step height||170 mm|
|The maximum stairs slope||35 deg|
|Minimum stair width||750 mm|
|Operating temperature||from -10 to +45 deg C|
|Environment humidity||mах 90%|
|Motor power||350 Watt|
|External battery charger power supply||AC 220 V, 50 Hz. Charge current 1.5A|
|Batteries||12V, 12A*h – 2 pcs|
|Batteries recharge time||4,5 hours|
|Features||1. Adjustable speed|
2. Smooth acceleration and deceleration without jerks
3. The three-color battery charge indicator on the control column
4. On-off LED indicator on panel
5. Removable headrest
6. Folding support to minimize the size for storage and transportation
|Safety features:||1. Self-braking system when the motor is not supplied.|
2. Safety belt
3. The emergency stop button on the control column
4. Emergency drive button on the panel
5. Power off button
6. Access Key
|Universal platform||Universal platform is an addition to the IDEAL X1 and needed for climbing nonstandard wheelchairs with small wheels and wheelchairs with the electric drive.|
|Additional batteries block with external charger||Additional battery pack used when IDEAL X1 used frequently. In case the main batteries discharged, they can be quickly replaced and set charging without stairclimber.|
|Lithium battery with increased capacity||Rechargeable lithium battery 24V 14A* h is installed instead of the standard battery. The battery is 5 kg lighter than the standard and has 1.5 times higher cruising range.|
|Certificate of conformity|